ILFA’s Patient Information Day
The next ILFA Patient Information Day will take place online on Saturday 12th March from 11am until 1pm.
We have a fantastic panel of speakers including
– Dr Sinead Walsh, Respiratory Consultant at University Hospital Galway
– Dr Michelle Murray, Consultant Lung Transplant Physician at the Mater Misericordiae University Hospital
– Elaine Craven, Advanced Nurse Practitioner in Respiratory Medicine at Connolly Hospital
– Sarah Cunneen, Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist in Pulmonary Rehabilitation
– Professor Brendan Kelly, Professor of Psychiatry at Trinity College Dublin, Consultant Psychiatrist at Tallaght University Hospital
The meeting will take place using the Zoom online platform. If you would like help using Zoom, please contact us in advance and we can provide you with support.
Please register with ILFA in advance to attend this meeting by calling 086 871 5264 or emailing email@example.com or via this link https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_RbXNqBAsTkmt9N0VD-YE3A